søndag 2. mars 2014

Hipp hurra for brudeparet!!


Yesterday Marthe Krogh got her Jan Haudermann-Andersen and we congratulate the couple!! Her dress made of Ove Harder Finseth was amazing but so was our dear friend Marian Saastad Ottesens dress, made by me, Cecilie Melli!! You like? I love!! I loved her dusty, pale look with her pale skin to the dusty coloured sequin fabric used in this new style. This is now the Marian-dress. I also tried to emphasize the growing babybump of hers in the design of this dress. So congrats to the happy parents to be!! 



Marian got her fab hair done at Gevir. They showed creativity by using the 'Daisy' bracelet as hairpiece. I love it!

Daisy ring, order it here :)
She also had the Daisy ring and Dolly earrings to complete the look. Why don't you try it? With the new rosegold plating, perfect to the peachy pink colours


Check her out! A perfect pregnant bombshell!! Can I say that? Anyways, that's what I think :) Thank you Marian for carrying my designs so well <3 p="">