tirsdag 24. januar 2012

Last chapter


Just wanted to post some photos of our last days in LA. We are now back in icy cold Norway. I can't wait to get back to sunny California.
We took a trip down to Farmers Market at The Grove. This is a great place for eating and shopping.


We found a vintage toy shop. Christmas decoration.



I love this protest doll:)


I bought myself three ugly babies. For a necklace and earring set?



Magnus bought me the deer family. So cute!


A cool poster


Mmmmmm! 



Melrose had the coolest shops. This is my selection from a shop called 'Necromance'
I loved the interior of the shop and their selection of goods. Everything from rat embryos, mice in ballerina tutu, spiders and beautiful butterflies. I still haven't tried the maggots and crickettes snack I bought. I can't wait...


Some windowshopping for inspiration


The beautiful floor in our hotel


Breakfast at a diner on our way to San Diego


Mmmmm... Pancakes with banana, scrambled egg and bacon.


Me outside my favourite shop in San Diego, Bettie Page


Then, time for a Margarita


...and some fish taco.


Sunset in San Diego






Last but not least: Griffith Park and the Observatory. It was late and cold. We were freezing and little did we know... 


...the day after a hiker found body parts right by the Hollywood sign. Scary!


My new Minnetonkas. I think it will be a while till I get to use them here in Norway:(


I'll try to remember the sun we got for the rest of the winter. So long LA!