torsdag 26. januar 2012

Snout to tail


A new display I photographed at work 8 am this morning. We got the best beaded collars in town!


Lunch at the trade fair Gave & Interiør yesterday. Watermelon gazpacho in our glasses. Cheers!


A snap from Gave & Interiør today.


These are the earrings you need for summer. Love?


Another snap of my display at Gave & Interiør trade fair. The bags on the top is our brand new fish skin bags. They are gorgeus if I may say it myself. Isn't it a perfect idea to make clutches out of salmon skin. I'm into the so called 'snout to tail' movement. Eat the lax and then carry a lax bag.


We have brought our wide range of accessories to Lillestrøm, trying to get new customers. I'll like to reassure my other current clients that I will not take on more retailers in your area. And the new retailers are shops that can represent my brand in the best ways.
Today we got three new shops selling our line.


Some of our items we got in a spectre of colors.


If you want a closer look on the lax-bags. This is a cream colored small bag with a zip and removable tassle on the top. It also has a shoulder strap. This bag comes in four colors with bronzed panels.


Yellow
What's so cool about the fish-skin is that it looks almost like snake-skin. 



Light blue


Peach


The big bag has a chunky chain for shoulder strap. This bag comes in tree different colors.


Emerald green 


White


And our glass bead stone finish neclace is back!