søndag 29. januar 2012

Modernism



I am up late doing some research for the catalog shoot for next summer. I was looking for a modernistic twist to it so I googeled 'soviet mosernism' to get it real hardcore. I found this picture from the book 

Frédéric Chaubin. Cosmic Communist Constructions Photographed.

This looks like a fabulous place to spend the holiday( hadn't it been like it was in those days)! I ordered the book on Amazon and I'm so excited to see all those insanely fantastic constructions that's been hidden from the world during the soviet era.  


This is from our own Hvalstrand Bad outside Oslo


Hvalstrand bad



A staircase in a hotel in Estonia




DDR kitchen






Soviet textile sample from the book 'Soviet Textiles'


Wassily Kandinski painting 'Weiches Hart'


Another insane building pictured in the book I bought just now. Either I am very tired and about to loose my head or the next photoshoot can come out real nice. I hope for the last. Good night!