tirsdag 25. september 2012

I think I just died and went to heaven!


After an 8 hour flight from LA we finally arrived in Tahiti. We are going to Bora Bora to work on a project we are doing together with the St. Regis Bora Bora resort.


We got these flower leis and were extatic about that


Had a sleepover at the Manava hotel before going to Bora early in the morning. We were already excited to be here. Little did we know of the beauty to meet us the next day.


Goodbye Tahiti...


...hello Bora Bora


This must be the most beautiful airport in the world


Cute airport hut


Ia Orana!


Still at the airport waiting for the boat to take us to the resort





The St. Regis Bora Bora resort


Hotel entrance dock




Straight to breakfast. My food mission for the week is only fruit and fish.





Welcomed at our villa


Our own pool on the backside :)


Livingroom


Bedroom


Love the art in our new home


Bathroom bigger than the size of Kirstis home



Outdoor shower


Our yard



One of our visitors. We also have a ghekko in the villa. So cute:)


I think I will manage here for a week


Time for a dip in the ocean


I keep working on that tan


Lunchtime. Raw polynesian fish in coconut. Yummie!!




After a day to enjoy the resort we are ready to start working tomorrow. I will keep posting pictures and you'll probably get tired of watching us working in paradise.